Combines question for possum

posum

Yes;you got it right.PFP gave us the least rotor loss and the best sample in wheat. In corn it was as good as any thing we have tried. Soybeans worked ok--early ; but late in the season it was too agressive. lots of shoe load. Trashy samples,splits etc. I think it worked well in wheat because the rotor was turning fast(900 +) ,concave at -0- so the mog kept moving. But in beans at 350 it just could not keep the stuff moving so the only thing it could do was grind it up. I don't know your conditions but here we always cut beans last so the stalks are in bad shape before we finish. If you cut your crops at a greener stage PFP may work very well for you. I should also say that I have not tried Dans' sweeps in corn or wheat but will in wheat this summer. They did a super job in the beans. I guess I am crazy to try so many rotors but I would like to find the magic one that does it all. Conditions change here every day and its hard to keep up; but cheaper than trading or doing a poor job at harvest. brooks