Combines 2 N7 s for sale

• Thread starter NEBRASKA_GlEANER
  • Start date

NEBRASKA_GlEANER

I may be interested in the '84 without any heads shipped to Nebraska if I could get it for the right price.

marshall

Did you go to the website and look at the machineIJ I will take $10k without header.

PETE

How are you getting along with your Hyperized N5IJ Are you happy with the resultsIJ Pete Hinrichsen

NEBRASKA_GlEANER

Pete, I am very happy with the N5. This year has been unusual for us combining 200bpa corn on steep and rolling hills. Not to mention the corn is still wetter then normal. The machine has been great and I thought if I could pick up some more acres an N7 would make a good 2nd machine. The hp would be nice in corn. The N5 is all we need in a "normal" year....whatever that is. How about you, did you get doneIJ The N6 treat you good for another yearIJ How do you like your 500 series bean headIJ Do you run a hugger corn head. I truthfully think that my next purchase will be a 6_30 hugger. We currently run a 6_30 black head that is headed for the retirement home.

PETE

NB, I love my 520 head vs my old 315. last year I got a 630 hugger for my N6 and would never go back to the old 630. You really notice how much lower the hugger sits. This summer I replaced the worn out flat helicals with 68pitch P3 channel in the thresher end with hopes of reducing rotor rumble in grean stem beans. What I really noticed with the channel bars is less cob breakage in corn. I have a "Hyperized" P3 rotor that I am going to try in my N6 next year. The P3 bars are a little more aggresive on the green stem beans keeping the straw moving through the cage. Pete