Combines December

tbran

much better than mine looking out my back door, I can almost see my mother in laws, thank you lord.

Kevin_Alabama

tban, maybe it's the way you are livin', You don't have a green tractor sitin' around do yaIJlOl I can see the Tenn. River in my back door...and not any mother in laws. Guess the lord blessed me by having all this Orenge and Silver and hope I will all ways be able to have these colors, but it don't look to bright for the orange.

Illinois_Gleaner

In Reply to: Re: Re: December posted by Kevin(Alabama) on November 27, 2009 at 09:55:31: Dont that just tick you off Kevin. looks like we are going green. I hate to say it,but I aint driving past other dealers to drive a Massey or Challenger. They have good products,but dumba$$es running the show. They will see it was stupid when they loose the Gleaner buisness also. I think 80% of the people driving silver combines drove them with there orange tractors.We will see in the near future. IG

Kevin_Alabama

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: December posted by Illinois Gleaner on December 01, 2009 at 00:47:05: I know what you mean John, Seems they had everything going for them with the agco tractors, then they pull the plug on them. I still won't be able to go green, guess I will run this old orange and silver till I have to update. Then I don't know but don't think it will be green maybe CIH red, I still like the AGCO or old AC dealers better around here, they treat you a hole lot better than other dealers. Oh well, maybe its not a done deal.

allen

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: December posted by Kevin(Alabama) on December 01, 2009 at 02:17:00: yeah i agree john but i'm agreeing to a part that you won't like though. if we had to trade we'd go caseih, we have ran massey for years combines that is but more and more they keep screwing them up one strike they put your feeder house on it had problems with it first year, not its ok, the transmission is pitiful it gives out in the mud, the MF just kept going you ran out of power if anything, and that dang A_C unit under the dang cab where all the dirt it what moran did that one needs his butt kicked all over this world and then back again, and the gleaner heads they just need to get rid of them and have somebody make them i think you have a gerringhoff or i thought u were talking about itIJ the 3000 hugger head is a pos there is shelled corn all over it and no way to fix it but oh yeah you can buy plates to keep the corn in the head for only 500.00 an it goes away. i wish we would have bought one in heartbeat and the 8200 flex head another joke combine cab shakes all the time due to auger out of balance but they said they can't fix it well yeah but our draper, i'll be like you buy a macdon in heartbeat. and i'm with you its stupid of AGCO to get rid of the orange tractors. if anything dump challenger or keep all 3 its only paint and the paint is not that dang high to get rid of the whole orange tractor, they will regret that misteak in the future but it will be too late. allen

orange

In Reply to: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: December posted by allen on December 02, 2009 at 17:58:27: Make your position known on Richenhagens plan; If you agree, purchasing AGCO equipment from here on out is a vote of confidence in his plan, If you think this character is a disaster and on course to wreck the company, by elsewhere. For us, we are done with AGCO until this knothead is gone. There is way too much good hardware on the market to reward this guy for wrecking our company. Any new purchases from this now chaotic company are a "vote of confidence" in Richenhagen!

harm

In Reply to: December posted by harmony road on November 26, 2009 at 17:08:01: the bin is full I done my jobIJ Iron needs fixin seeding needs thinkin the bank needs cash now WE are the consumers of the iron Tell the suppliers what WE need NOW MORE for lESS just like we all are asked for