Combines 8200 Platform

NDDan

First of these heads used hollow fingers in the middle and they couldn't take the torque. AGCO then put solid heavy fingers in the middle. We were instructed to screw nut onto threads all but about two to three threads. This exposed the sharp cut threads to the pressure. I noticed we lost some just like you. We then removed the fingers from all our 8200's and threaded nut all the way on just like older headers. We reinstalled with two small OD flatwashers between nut and holder to maintain the height of leaving two or three threads. No problem anymore and I check this year production of 8200s and they have nuts threaded all the way onto threads. I would also check and or replace the bolts that hold the guides on with shorter ones. This is because if you should have finger come off and stay in drum it could go end wise and lock between the fingers and bolts. This would wipe out a bunch of hollow fingers when we had them and suppose it could cause undue stress on the solid finger setup. Also you might look at newer head for they have added a stop bolt in adjusting slot for the fingers. This would help prevent adjusting fingers to far the one way and add support to prevent it from sliding on it's own.