Combines N6 upgrade

PETE

After 26 years of 12 hour swing shifts,200-300hrs of overtime plus mini-outages, turnarounds, shutdowns etc.... I can start to live my life again. I got out of thee with my health so I can start living again! The lord has a plan for me and it doesn't include that place. Yippee!!!!

Irv

Glad to hear you're going to get to use the P3....I was kind of wondering how that project was going. Irv

PETE

Time was mainly the issue. I did want to try the 68 helicals in the thresher end first to try and get a better "grip" on the green stems. I am now convinced that the main issue with the P1 bars is the lack of aggressiveness in the bar design that lose their "grip" on the green stems. My current P1 set up in corn is nothing short of incredible with a very clean sample and great capacity. I had a good year last year so I bought all the parts I needed for the P3 upgrade so they are sitting in a pile along with accelerator rolls and feeder house chain. If it ever cools off I will get started.

sidekick

Pete,you're gonna spend all your time waiting on trucks if you keep "souping up" that old beast!I'm actually kinda jealous.My F2 is great for what it is but I could do my 100A in an easy 2 days with a Hyped N6.HMMM!

PETE

Don't know where you are located but I know of a complete "Hyperized" N6 near Iowa City in good shape that the guy is going to part out as he bought a R62 with a CDF. HyperII has worked on this machine for years so you know it has been fixed right. Call me me if you are interested. 563.357.7992