Combines How s your wheat lookIJ

Harm

Wheat here in southern Ontario( at the 42'nd+ parallel, 13 states are north of us) is variable.Some winter kill, some not. Some planted before the cold and wet last fall (better) and some not. Mine got in before and is looking good and green. It is in full flag and booting. No disease so far. For the first time in many years I have not forward contracted as prices are crap at this point. Hoping for better.

jbull

Most of the wheat in North Central OK is looking good. My particular neighborhood has suffered some hail damage. My fields are only spread out over 3 miles and the adjuster said they would range from 5 bpa to 29 bpa, we shall see how close he is because it is probably to late to cut it for hay. Two days ago we had 3.3 inches of rain so good moisture for what we have and 90's predicted for the weekend. John

dairyfarmer

what wheat here in southern illinois bout 50 miles east of st louis mo the little bit that is here looks okay if you have good wheat id be baling the straw that is going to be a hot item around here some other dairymen are already offering over $60 a ton for baled straw dairyfarmer

mo_farm

thin short and weedy with lots of disease showing up now. way to wet and cold the last 4 weeks for wheat.