Combines NE Montana harvest pics and videos

pengs5

Hello Ed how do you like the new front has it helped everything IJ We really enjoy your video's. We still think you would be good at running this site or do we just have to learn how to add these links IJ Thanks for brightening up the site and our day. Cheers from Pengs5 hanging in there in Aussie land which has a good season looming with some excellent rain which we have'nt had for TEN years.

Ed_Boysun

Hi Pengs Yes, I've been enjoying the new front. lot nicer feeding than the old auger type. We are cutting an extraordinarily good crop and it, along with the wider front really has the Gleaner pushed to its max capacity. Then we have been having really poor harvest weather with frequent moisture and the heavy crops are starting to lie down, so we are dealing with lots of straw that's damp and tough. That puts even more stress on things. Making bushels though, so I'll deal with the minor things. Glad to hear that the rains have finally turned on for you folks. We had a dry stretch throughout the 1980s that was also severe. I like the so-called problems caused by rain and heavy crops a lot better. I'm sure you do too. Good luck getting the grain off and into a decently priced market too. As for running a site: I was pretty heavily involved in making another ag site run for a few years. It can best be compared to something like this video I've linked to