Combines gleaner coming out with bigger combineIJ

tbran

yes , see http:__combineforums.proboards.com_index.cgiIJboard=gleanerandaction=displayandthread=14747

hobbyfarm

Do you think the gleaner combine will be around in a couple yearsIJ They have dropped the orange tractor leaving the gleaner a orphan with no tractor led. Where will they go to red or yellow dealers and why would they pick them up. gleaner is a dead horse like the orange tractor. I wouldn't waste my money on another future discontinued agco product, to expensive item to gamble on.

Kaye2

Way to jump on the bandwagon with naysayers. I would never drop the coin for a new one anyway but there will be enough used around to last me a lifetime. I highly doubt Gleaner is going away.

NDDan

I'm hearing hints of intro mid year with production 1st of the year. I can't wait to see what they have in it. lots of guys waiting to update their Natural Flows and others to come back to Natural Flow. I hope it is set up to kick the butt of a hyped currant Natural Flow right out of the box for that will make for some very very good demos.