Combines injector pump

silver4life

On the crankshaft pulley is a set of timing marks, line up with pointer sorry I don't have degrees. On the pump there will be a plate with two screws. Remove the plate and line up the two lines by twisting pump in mounts. When both marks line up and degrees set you are home free.

sidekick

Can't speak to the differences of pumps but wouldn't be surprised.A 301 is a 301 rightIJNot likely.Doubt the pump shop has any reason to lie to you.You already know that you should have checked out the n's first before buying.Whoever sold it should give you your money back but that must not be an optionIJWhat's wrong with this pictureIJHope you bought it right.This is what is known as "stupid tax".I've paid some myself.

tbran

Tell your injector pump shop to recheck, the drive shaft off the G is exactly the same as a 200. The only difference is the gov setting -you will not know the difference - and the electrical shut off. If they doubt it go to agcopartsbooks.com and look it up. AC on the DB pumps used only 2 pump shafts the blade or flat tip drive 74061581 for 2 roller pumps and the splined type 74055692 - 4 roller pumps - d21 210 220. No combines used 4 rollers Db pumps . Gleaners with the exception of A,C,G,F's used the DM (ball bearing on drive shaft) pumps where the fuel lines exited at a 45 degree angle and were not banjo type fittings. DB pumps had a brass sleeve that surrounded the pump drive shaft. Anyway, someone is confused here on this issue. Hope this helps.

brassring

So tbran are you saying the pump WIll workIJ how about the HP settingIJ I know the first guy told me the head on the original 200 pump is a lot bigger, so what was the HP of a G IJ can the pump be set for a 200IJ I am sort of sick about this deal thought I could save some time by buying one and just replaceing it, guess I learned on this deal.

tbran

again, don't depend on they says, agcopartsbooks.com shows 74061700 as the head for a 200 and a G . The engine hp on a g was around 110 -115. i e DBGC231- af look on the pump the letters DB (2 roller AC) or DC ( 4 roller as in 210-220 D21) indicate the roosa with D pump B or C configuration, G stands for mech gov C means clockwise operation (can be reversed) 2 roller .31 diameter plunger the - af will be the attachment such as electric shut off or cable etc. Some had code for fu el setting in . Been a long time since thought about this hope all details right.

tbran

that should have been a 637 which means 6 cyl .37" plungers - 2 of them 4 roller pumps were like 631 or 629 for .29 mm 4 rollers.

brassring

tbran I'm pretty sure the "G" pump was a 627 something I will look to see if I have the numbers wrote down cause I haven't picked the pump up from the shop yet.I feel a little better knowing it just MAY work yet. thanks so far for all your help Bob

John

Is there a book that explains all of these numbersIJ What is a DM4xxxIJ