Combines 94 R62 cummins with Flex 500 front

sidekick

Wow! Sorry to hear that but I understand.Don't know how you've hung on as long as you did with all you've faced for years now.Up side is it won't take much of a "real" job to make the same kind of money.You two aught to get in the header mod business.I think you'd be good on any color the way you guys analyze things.Best wishes for the future.

Rolf

Thank's SK Yer, bit of a downer I must say, but were getting out while were still in front. All it needs here is RAIN! If we get more than 400+ mm annual rain fall, this part of the country will just about smoke all most, any other area in Australia! With current $165 ton, on farm wheat price (hung on to it, to long!!) and $150+ hectare input cost! Ive had enough! :( Im positive that interest rates will go up considerably over the next couple years, and therefore it be nice to be debt free! Just one of the many factors that had us doing the gut renching, emotional decision to try something diffrent. When you hate stepping out of bed in the morning, with the though of how much will cost me today! Its time to make a change!! It takes motivation and enjoyment to make any business work, It has got a bit hard for me to be motivated to enjoy farming, as much as I love the life style. Got no idea what Im want or going to do! But Im sure I find something! Rolf

Pengs5

Understandable Rolf . We've all seen the mental and physical health of farming folk deteriorate so ones health comes first. You will find something to do. Friend of mine went to US and ran a harvest crew which i think you have done but anyway dont rush anything have a break. The harvesting world will miss the innovation (or maybe not quite yet ) but wont forget. All the best. Thanks for everything . Keep checking in hey ! Pengs5

Rolf

:) This and the other combine forum, are in my top five bookmarked web sites! :wink: I will certainty check in from time to time! This site got us started with improving our R62 to the point that there was no need to get a bigger combine! Every ones thanks should be directed to NDDan and Hyper I and II. Its unreal to think that I was using Dan's soybean setup to get our machine to work in green lentils 12 to 13 years ago!!!! Thanks Peng Rolf

wildcat

Good luck to you in whatever endeavor you decide to pursue. I've enjoyed reading about your farming operation over the years and have benefited from your advice. Best of luck!

NDDan

Thanks Rolf. I'm thrilled I was able to help you by sharing the ideas I learned from others. It has been a great pleasure to deal with the likes of you and your dad. I have learned a great deal from you guys. You guys are great assets to your country and beyond. It's crazy it has been nearly 14 years since this site started and we got know each other. Wish the Gleaner side of this site didn't lose all the first couple years of posts. It would be fun to see what we talked about at the beginning. I went back to first post on IH site to see when things first started. I was making paper copies of conversations in the first years and will be fun to dig them out sometime and take a trip down memory lane. All the best to you guys and stay in touch. Next time I get over to JRs I'll be looking you up.