Combines lateral tilt

Silver_Shoes

Hey man, try Abilene Machine, Abilene KS. They scrap used combines and also have a website. They may have something or else try looking at other salvage yards

Silver_Shoes

Hey man, try Abilene Machine, Abilene KS. They scrap used combines and also have a website. They may have something or else try looking at other salvage yards

KBomar

Installed the Hart Carter on my 62 and it wasn't to bad of a job. Hardest part was getting valve stack to stop leaking after adding valve. The system works great. Finding one could be a the trick.

wayne

I have a new lTM kit from a 2006 R65. It has the pump etc and should fit. We would need to research the electronic control box for your R62. Photo is on our website www.clbenninger.com (in the equipment for sale section) Where are you fromIJ I am in Ontario. Thanks Wayne

Irv

Don't want to intrude, but if l3 isn't interested, we probably would be. We'll be in touch. Same issue with a 62 vs. the 65. Irv

NDDan

I think you would want to find yourself a feeder house off of a '98 or newer machine. Otherwise you could be in for a very big project. Good luck

Brian

I believe Cole Implement in Media, Il was selling a kit with SmarTrac electronics and hardware that would fit on pre '98 machines. I recall hearing about this a few years ago-not sure if they still have any or not.

Kurt

What are you putting it onIJ Will make a difference on what you need. Kurt