Combines 330 on F

tbran

yes a 330 will actually work on 23.1 tires but you have to have wheel shields, ladder up and a steady hand on the wheel both planting and harvesting.

Wrenchbender

The next question is... does a 330 from a K interchange with an FIJ Thanks.

tbran

IF it is a KF330. This is determined by another set of holes on the top to bolt the upper hooks to in a wider position. The filler sheets will have to be removed to make the throat wider and the drive jackshaft will have to be removed so as to directly connect the chain from the outside DOUBlE 13 tooth sprocket on the lH side of the combine's header drive shaft inside the pulley. Move the hooks in the bottom. Not too bad a job. If the head is old and has welded male pegs as in the old non-quicktach heads - it is biggggg problem Kemosabe or however you spell it.

Tim_nj

Hey Wrenchbender, if you get that KF330 head, I'd be interested in the shields and jackshaft for a cornhead project I've been contemplating for my K2.

Wrenchbender

I'm going to look at two tomorrow. The salesman couldn't tell me anything about them other than they were 330s off of Ks. It is a case dealer and have had them for a while. We'll see how it works out, WB.