Combines Tattletale III problems

kurtk

take the Tattletale III to your dealer and he can test it to see if it's their is a bad connection in the circuit board. I had the same problem that you have this year. I did all the same thing's and then I took it to the dealer to get it tested and the circuit board was fried. So I had to get a new one which is not cheap.

Tom_Russell

We have several used monitors including a TTIII for sale. Price will be a fraction of what a new one would cost. Email if you are interested. Tom in MN

T__langan

We had an F3 that did the same thing except it was the separator beater light that would come on. Had our less-than-great dealer at the time check it several times under warranty and couldn't find anything wrong, or so he said! We just put up with it - would beep every time we started the separator. Since then, I think someone on here said that you could splice a 2nd sensor into the wire harness and mount so that the Tattletale is receiving twice as many signals off the same shaft to make the light go out. It would still let you know if the shaft stopped though. Perhaps someone who knows more could elaborate... Tom langan