Combines F3 Help 1 more time

Curt

I would drop the whole feeder house and have it professionally welded. I would think that would be cheaper and far easier than replacing the whole thing. I haven't heard of this happening except on rare occasions. Curt

Tom_Russell

Can you describe exactly what is breaking and whereIJ Do you have a parts drawing so you can refer to specific parts you are having trouble withIJ I seem to recall your earlier post and I didnt know what you were referring to. I may not have a good answer for you, but maybe someone else does if you could be more descriptive. Good luck Tom in MN

Gray_Fox

Have had this happen to our l2. Had to drop the entire feeder house and weld steel pipe in where it pivots. Takes a little time but does not cost much. Hope this helps. Just remembered I think there is a brass bushing that must go on the pivot shaft. Must replace that also.

prairiedog

we had a f3 , happened last fall; same darn thing. take off the throat (MOTHER-IN-lAW JOB) * ill explain that in a later post if you all dont know what this is * take it and have the best welder u can find fix it. we did , cost only $120. we ran a 6 rw head and over hard ridged ground, just to much twisting i guesss. it s not easy but well worth the time, and thanks tom for helping w_ explaining what we had to do to remove the throat. rc