Combines Hey MF9790

Deerebines

There has been a shortage of agco ads now that you mention it to push these two new machines. I wonder why that isIJ When they were first released it was the hottest buzz on the net next to when we all found out clinton had his own personal flavor maker for his cigars. I would also like to hear how this machine is panning out. Be nice to see some hard numbers on paper and reports that show and tell some real competition for deere and big red once. In my neck of the u.s. there isn't hardly a massey left. I would sure like to see a comeback. Of course, back in the day of the 750 they were in great supply because of the huge savings over anything else on purchase price. I think today prices across the board are pretty darn close but thats just my personal opinion with no paper or proof to back it.

MF_9790

Hey guys, I will give a full report in a day or two, we are still trying to finish the last couple hundred acres, but at the rate we are going, we will be digging potatoes before we get done. MF 9790

MF_9790

Hey guys, I will give a full report in a day or two, we are still trying to finish the last couple hundred acres, but at the rate we are going, we will be digging potatoes before we get done. MF 9790

Deerebines

Take some pictures of potatoe harvest and post them! Been years since I seen that done. Do you guys store yours in underground bunkers or go straight to factory with themIJ