Combines massey settings

Tim

I have a MF 750 Combine Serial n16434.Would like to know the settings for cly.,cly speed and other setting on the machine . New at this . Any or alladvice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for now.

Russ

I have a 860 with a air seive and am curious if I need to remove the wind deflector to get even air on the seiveIJIJ

david

I am having walker loss when harvisting laird lentils. I am picking a 44 foot swath I have a wide space bored concave 4 filler bars and no back wires in last 3 spaces.

CROW

I am a first time canola grower and I would like some initial combine settings to use on this crop with my 8780

RJ

I need to replace the top and middle sieve on my 1982 860.Any recomendationsIJIJIJIJ

Kidd_Farms

We are disappointed with the purchase of an 8780 because of its performance in hard red wheat. Although this is the first crop we have tried it in, we may not be keeping it because of problems trying to thresh the wheat - lots of untreshed heads in the grain tank.

fred

can anyone give advise on how to get this machine set so it doesn't split so many beans.

farmer329

Can anyone tell me what the settings are for a massey 35 combine for harvesting speltIJ thank you.

buglyd

This is the 3rd year I,ve been running this combine. The first year I noticed after harvest I pasted too much canola seed out the back end. The next year I was able to send less out by slowing the wind down and open the grain sieve up more, but still I believe I passed too much out again. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to limit this problem.