Combines TR98 feeding problems

nel

I agree with you art.I have the same problem and I have talked to a lot guys out there and they have the same problem too.I put a little more horse power to my engine which didn't do much good because the more you feed it the worse it is I am looking for answers to.anybody else have that problem I really like the machine we compared a little with other ones and must admit I would hate to change brands.nel

bigdog

check to see that the stone role and stone trap door on the bottom of the feeder house is set right. we have older 86's and the door must be just a bit higher than the floor when closed . also make sure that the bottom or back lip of the door is clean of dirt. if so it will not let the door shut correctly and cause problems. Is there a crop or a time of day that is better or worse for the problem. And do you have a variable speed feederhouseIJ Best of luck

Trking

Have any of you tried to adjust the scaper on both sides of the feederhouseIJ The scaper is located on the out side. This srcape helps to carry the material closer to the middle. Are you using a straight cut header, if so what kind of headerIJ

squid

i had the problem to but only in tough rye .the first year i had a problem with the right hand rotor bearing going out every two or threee days.in winter service i found the 4 feed lugs to be on in reverse . replaced with new and on right way and then my back feeding and reduced capaicity nightmare began.