Combines New Holland Fiat Allis

SilverTurnedGreen

I've got a Fiat-Allis TlB and from what my New Holland dealer has told me, New Holland Construction IS Fiat-Allis! He lost his construction line due to the "harmonization" of Fiat-Allis and New Holland!

J_Hasert

Fiat-Allis is still around. CNH Global lists it in there product line up. I have linked the Fiat-Allis Home page in this post. Jay

JHEnt

Ford was only in the skidsteer, industrial tractor, and backhoe buisness. All the other construction equipment came from the Fiat end. Most all the local tractor dealers lost the light industrial contract since the merged lines. Skidsteers are still considered agriculture and are not included.

SilverTurnedGreen

I'm referring to Fiat_Allis, not Ford, but your mistaken about the Ford Industrial line. At one time (mid 70's) Ford offered a larger wheel loader (which was similar to a Deere) in addition to an excavator.

Dakota

Fiat owns New Holland. Besides construction Fiat is pretty good in the ag-equipment market in Europe. Fiat owns the complete line of auto manufacturers in Italy with a fair market share throughout Europe. They're also known in the steel business.