Combines TR 99 For Sale

• Thread starter All_colours_turned_Yellow
  • Start date

All_colours_turned_Yellow

Are you selling any corn heads with this machine

12_row

Yes. I have a 2001 6 row corn head with about 900 acres on it.

12_row

Yes. This is US dollars Write me a e-mail and let me know what you think!

Big_Truck

Have you fallen for the "sexy curves" of the cr_cx series NHDonIJ

NHD

No, I do think they (CR's) are a great machine---but, I can't afford one right now.I have that 10% NH note on mine so need to do something. I may have an opportunity to rent a CR940 this summer. I hope!I would like to know what my machine is really worth. What do you thinkIJI operated a CR970 and a CR940 last fall and I really like them. No other machine can come close.

JD

Not wanting to start a rumor Don but, I thought I read over on another site where you said you where retiringIJ Figured you made a big hit this year and where going out on a bang! Plus you wouldn't have to deal with all this "CR" nonsense! :~) Take care buddy! JD

Big_truck

Sorry,I wouldn,t know what your tr99 is worth there are none over here in Ireland,Did get a look around a cx860 at a machinery show in Dublin last week.It certainly looks the part and has what I would guess is the best cab on the market, but in terms of physical size it is alot bigger than the tx64+ and two lexions we run at the minute.I hope to get a demo drive in a cx sometime during 2003 harvest and see how she stacks up against our new Claas 470R.

NHD

Yes JD I have been technically retired for 8 years, but I have found that I feel better now than I did 10 years ago and these newer combines are so easy and comfortable to operate that I actually had to take back what I said back in 1990. I refused to operate the old TR-75's with Cat engines because they were so noisy.So I have been going out west to harvest for 13 years and I love every minute of it. Also I have 3 teenage grandsons that help me so you can see that I am enjoying every minute of it. Untill last year when we about lost our shirt because of the drought. Now I am getting lots of calls from farmers that must have planted fence to fence wheat and they need a harvester to come do it. If I can get the combine sold or traded so I have a machine with less hours and 2.9-3.9% financing I'll be headed out for another shot at it. I'm still looking for some of you guys to give me an idea as to what mine will bring as a cash sale.