Combines TR 99 For Sale

• Thread starter All_colours_turned_Yellow
  • Start date

2rotorsrule

How many hoursIJ What does it have for optionsIJ Corn_bean machineIJ Small grainIJ What yearIJ

Big_Ir

This machine has 2252 engine hours, 1563 seperator hours 1999 model. 18.4x42 radial straddle duals, Redicop straw chopper, tank extension, corn soybean machine, single speed rotor, long unlaod auger, lateral tilt feeder house. last year we put new concaves, new seperator grates, all new interior rotor housings, rotor rasp bars, pins on rotor, feathering blades, beater grate and covers, bearings on rotors and chain couplers, complete clean grain elevator, new bottom auger trough in shoe, augers in shoe, returns elevator chain, mainshaft bearings, feeder chain, sprockets and several other bearings along with rebuilding fan drive. Complete bubbleup auger and tube was replaced two years ago along with new unload augers. The 1999 8-30 996 cornhead has had all new poly installed along with new knife rolls, stripper plates the last two years with gathering chains and sprockets replaced last year. The 1999 30' 973 flex head has a full finger auger, and the new style long dividers like the 73C heads and poly on pads .

JD

Sounds like you have a pretty rebuilt 99 thereIJ Mind me asking why you are sellingIJ If you have already spoke as to why I apologize but my puter is slow lately and it takes forever to read threads on some sites. Did you ever plant any lynks, I was at their plant there in M town back in 95, they had a nice place. Thanks again, JD

Big_Ir

JD I bought a Cat lexion 470 R combine.I did plant lynks corn a few years ago but not now.The TR is in excellent condition. It is always shedded and waxed after fall work.