AGCOfan

I run a CR940 at work. leaving right now and by 11am will be combining wheat. Beautifull machine. Very quiet cab. Everything in the cab so far to me is layed out very well. Huge appetite it has and is a power house. We've been having some problems with the tranny. Going down the road it builds too much pressure in the tranny and it will lock up for 5min or so. Going to another field lastnight I was combining in neutral it said for a while and it wouldn't go into 2nd. Didn't know what gear I was in till it locked up again and then I could go into 2nd. Other then that it's built real well. Heavy. Self leveling seives are wonderfull. No more slowing down in hills. I got tons of pictures on another site. Any more questions just ask. And as NHDon said, they are the combine of the future. The monitor will tell you everything. Even if when you break at concave shear bolt. It tells you that. Take care, Nathan

magnum_man

Sounds like your starting to see some of the issues with the CR. It has some real software and electrical issues. Its overly electronic. The cab is nice but the display stinks IMHO.