Combines CR s

dutch_dust

We know that capacity is great but what about grain quality IJ We have seen a 'Yellow one' last season and were disapointed when we checked the grain tank: lots of dirt. Good luck with harvest.

luke

Hi guys cr980 is absolutely great, the quality in grain and barley is good and the straw remain in good condition. luke

make0905

hi guys i think you have never driven an STS - i cant belive that there is a combine on the world getting more wheat through the maschine than the STS 9880 - we made 57tons_ha with minimum losses (less 50kg_ha) so see you in my back mirror!

cutter2388

They are a very impressive machine. The guy I harvest corn for bought one this fall and I would say they are a great machine. He sure made me look like a cup cake with my 2388. I run it for about an hour or two and it is very user friendly. I sure would like to cut back from 3 machines to either 2 970s or 8010s but when they give you the numbers to boot it sure makes it tough to pencil it out. The other bad thing is not only just trading combines but I would then have to trade all my heads also. I sure will say that the 970 is one to reckon with

wakeman

I've been told by a dealer nearby that you can modify your existing header to attach to the new style of combine. They've done it with a New Holland head, and said it runs around $1200 for one head.

cutter2388

I guess that would be ok since I just bought another brand new draper this summer, but I dont believe a 30' draper would even give the combine any opprotunity to show what it is made of in dryland wheat, I think it would be ok for my irrigated jobs in Idaho though. I was on the phone today just testing the water to see what I can come up with. I really would like the 8010 but the dealer im talkin with is really pushing the 970 over the case. Our family has always run red, but I guess I may go to the dark side...lol

NHD

I put a Honeybee 30' draper that was set up for a TR on the CR940 this summer. The new header attaching plate, electrical hookups and Hyd quick tach for the CR cost me $2500The CR attaching plate will accomodate a TR but not the other way around. So I have an attaching plate for a TR for sale that I would sell cheap. It's easy to put pioneer quick-couplerson the CR hoses.

Ilnewholland

looking at the New Holland used combine page it looks like $160,000. I would think you may find one for lessIJ That is a lot of money. To much for a used combine.......to much for a new combine. Ilnh

Trking

Give me a email trevorrumpel@hotmail.com we have some used 960's. We also have some 36 ft heads.

f19nh

Hi: Trking. We happen to have a CR 960 that was Demoed last crop year. This unit has very lOW hours on it. You can view the unit on our web site ,,,,on the "SAlES page". Take a look on AgDealer web listings on our web site: [ www.johnbob.ca ] Do a search for Combines on the AgDealer listings and you should have the CR 960 come up along with others we have here. You can call us and talk to John or Bob about this unit. We would be glade to help you with your disision making for the 2005 crop year. Have a safe and Merry Christmas. Customer Service Rep. f19nh Phone: (306) 873-4588