Combines tr 70 for sale

weldfixer

Hi I guess I might be interested but there is one huge problem I farm in northeast nebraska, I have a tr70 with a cat hydro, Is yours a cat hydro or is it a gear driveIJ I always thought I would like to update to a tr85, I noticed you have one of those for sale on another post. I have a 1500 that is getting tired but has a good cat motor. freight to get it here would kill me. I wouldn,t want the dummy head. Thanks John

weber

I e-mailed you a lil info. The combine is a hydro machine, it is in really good shape overall other then the motor. I will provide you a a-frame combine trailer you can have to haul it back to Nebraska, let me know if you are interested...

Adam_Pars

smokie, do you have any pictures avaliable of this combine that you might be able to send to be. I live in linwood, NC and this is the closet TR70 I have found other that ones working on my neighboors farm. Thanks

Adam_Pars

Smokie, I lost your phone number a while back. I got a couple questions about the combine that I'm sure everyone else here would like to know also. What kind of engine does it have in itIJ Ford of the 3208 Cat. Does it have the straw flingers or a chopperIJ How many hours is on the machineIJ How is the overall condition of the combineIJ Paint, sheet metal, etc. Thanks, Adam Parsons

smokie

combine is 1979 model with gear drive.it has complete new set of tires put on 4 years ago,sheet medal excellent,straw chopper,ford engine,complete new set of belts put on this year,engine hours i do not know,i am second owner.machine field ready,does need bath.only problem i know is hydraulic line leaking and feeder house chain needs adjusting.