Combines tx66 electricaal problems

Pilgrim

Not sure if I can answer your question and I'm not sure what you've already tried... but, - We have a couple of guys with fairly good understanding of TX'x that we can call on, one being a particular guy at our local dealer. - EVERYTHING is interconnected on the TX. For example: We had the rpm sensor bracket which is on the alternator crack so that the sensor could move just a tiny bit giving an erratic rpm. This will shut down the chopper. The chopper must have an rpm sense to run. The reverser is also connected to a host of seemingly unrelated things. - Does your dealer offer any helpIJ Where are you locatedIJ Our dealer has a couple of planes for the service guys for more distant customers. let me know if you want a name_number for their TX guy. - It may be a very simple fix if you can find someone who really knows the systems on the TX.

Wizard

Make sure you have RPM displaying on you monitor, if not repair alternator sensor or replace. Check to be sure you have 12 volts when everthing is engaged. Disconnect your chopper clutch all together to eliminate the chopper, then start checking error codes and continue from there. let me know the error codes and we'll keep trouble shooting.

CNHTEK

Just a quick check, pull the first and second circuit boards from the left in the electrical box, check them for discolouration and black marks. If there is any sign of discolouration odds are the board is burned and will have to be replaced.