Combines CR s running in Ontario IJ

red_rocket_2366

try sanders farm equipment in watford,ontario 519-849-2744

f19nh

Hi: looking for some CR Combines in the field to view. We have live 2004 harvest pic's and video right on our web site to view. They are in Wheat,barley,flax,Field Peas....and more. I believe I have about 17 (2004) harvest video clips to view. Plus pic's if you choose not to view the video. Feel free to check out our web site here @ John Bob Farm Equipment ltd _ Tisdale,Sask. We can help you with your dissision making over the winter months. log on to our web site : { www.johnbob.ca } go to the "CR page"...here you will find the pic's and the 2003 and 2004 video links. let me know what you think...Have a safe and Merry Christmas from all of us here @ John Bob in Tisdale,Sask.(phone:306-873-4588) or e-mail us :[ sales@johnbob.ca ] Have a great day. Don _ Customer Service Rep.

TwinSilvers

Try Roberts Farm Equipment in Chesley, Ontario; - I believe they sold a few CR's.

AGCOfan

Not that I know of. like Twin Silvers said, Roberts have sold a few. Quit a few 8010's sold. Vandenbrinks in Sparta are working on a few deals involving 8010s. Take care, Nathan

OntMX285

Thanks for the info guys. I got out to Great lakes in St. Mary's to see the CR960 on the lot and then a CR920 getting it's end of season tune-up in Mitchell....so I got a good look there with the sides up in the shop. Nathan, do you know how many AFX8010's have been sold in Ontario this year IJ.....I've phoned around with Vincents, O'Niels, Stratford, Stoltz, and none of them have sold any.....I sent an email to Forest but haven't heard back from them yet. Thanks,

CIHPartsGuy

To the best of my knowledge, there are 4 or 5 8010's out and running in Ont, I believe Forest, Kucera's Can-Am and Vandenbrinks have all sold at least one combine. No, to the best of my knowledge Stoltz and Stratford have not sold any and Vincent's have not sold any yet either.

TwinSilvers

There is a Thamesford-area dairy farmer who has an 8010, which I believe was bought from Vincents in Woodstock. I believe thier last name is Payne.

AGCOfan

Ya Paynes have one. Their couldn't keep up to thier 2x88 so they switch back and forth between corn and beans. They run 1 semi and 1 single axle truck. Aswell as a JandM buggy. They don't need a combine that big. They deal with Vincents so if they didn't buy it from them then I don't know who. Take care, Nathan

AGCOfan

To my knowledge theirs one down in Essex, one in lambton and the one around my place. But "CIHPartsGuy" sais theirs 4-5. Vandenbrinks have sold 1 and they've got another 2 in the works. I saw the one around my place out doing beans, 30ft head. They also have a 12r folding corn head to go with it. They've got money. Take care, Nathan