Combines CR average speed

f19nh

It depends on just what crop your in...(flax,wheat,canola ect.) and the moisture content of the crop as for how fast you can go. But, I'll tell you...you will not play second fiddle to any thing else out there on the market!The CR 970 is one hungry beast. It will walk through a mouth full and keep going. View video for the CR Combine in action on our web site. Then call us for your CR Combine. Have a safe and Merry Christmas. From your Freinds here @ John Bob Farm Equipment ltd. Tisdale,Sask. Canada. Just log on to our web site: [ www.johnbob.ca ] go to the "CR Combine page"...her you will find the pic's and video of our 2004 harvest. Have a great day.

Northern

Making that statement, which combines have you run with.

TwinRotor

I've ridden in a TR86 but he liked to go slow. I ran a 1640, 1660, 4420. So the largest combine I have been in is the TR86.

Northern

Sorry Twin Rotor, I was actually asking John Bob. I was wondering if they have ever demoed beside a 9860 JD or a 590_580 Cat.

twin_spinner

this is second hand, and came from a dealer CR970 39ft front, 15km_h 3.5 t_ha crop. 50-60 t_per hour.Averaged 40 ton _ per hour over whole harvest.Make what you want of these figures.

f19nh

Yes, we did. And I'm not pointing fingers or naming names,but like I said The CR Combine does NOT play second fiddle to any thing on the market. Keep in mind there is a diff from the CR 960 to the CR 970 for comparing demos. Sorry I took so long to give you a reply. Seasons Greetings to all!