Combines question for pilgrim

Pilgrim

Hi Colin. That's what we find (keeps the machine full) with double swaths although we straight cut a lot. (TX66 and CX) The Gleaner was just having troubles getting it through - not exactly sure where. It seemed like it wrapped and plugged on everything. Maybe just certain conditionsIJIJIJ Glad to hear they're working well for you. Best of the season to you, too.

Big_Truck

Hello Colin, I was wondering if you did purchase a Claas Jaguar 900 chopper and what you thought of it over a seasonIJ We have a new 2005 900 ordered for the new season in May 05,and a neighbouring agri contractor is trading for a new one as well.So if you know of anybody who would like to "grey" import a 01_02 mint condition 900's and save $$$$$$ let me know!!!

R72

Yes I did I got a 900 speedster. I just love it. I had one problem when i first got it but after some adjustment it is unstoppedable. I was taking 10 rows of corn doing 10 mph. The only thing slowing me down was the guy on the pit.When doing hay and barly i was laying two 30 foot swathes together. Colin