Combines Question about twin rotor combines

Ilnewholland

Boyd, I will try to answer a few of your IJ Are two rotors better than one, yes. Why you askIJ You have a wider feeder that way and a thinner amount of crop coming into the rotors. Half the crop for each one. The rotors don't have to be as large and with them being a smaller diameter they will have more centrifugal force to separte grain without as much grain damage. less grain damage means less grain loss. Yes New Holland was the first rotor combine of any kind back in 1975. I have had one sense 1977. They have alway been twin rotors. The older TR's are good combines. If well taken care of they will take good care of you. The new CR's have a better cleaning system, that being the self leveling cleaning system. Again the first mfg to put that in a combine. New Holland was also the first mfg to have the terrin tracer on combines. A lot of people don't know things like that, that New Holland was first to have many things years before other mfg's had them and they where all standard equipment. A New Holland combine will cut milo good. You would have to get the right concave for it. Not sure if that would be a round bar or square bar oneIJ I hope you take good look at a New Holland combine and if you have any more questions just ask them here as there is a great bunch of people here that would be happy to answer them for you. Ilnh