Combines Can I buy a TX66 in the USIJ

Rockpicker

Our NH dealer sold a few TX combines and were're in the US.

All_colours_turned_Yellow

You certainly can get parts in the US. Any NH dealer can order the parts for this combine. Makes it real easy if you have your own parts book. The Tx combine is one fantastic model combine and a good choice for any would be combine purchaser. After all they were the predesecor to the CX and CR combines of today and their proven technologies make the CR and CX what they are today. I know a dealer that has a real one of a kind 1998 TX 68 ready to be shipped to you today!!!

You certainly can get parts in the US. Any NH dealer can order the parts for this combine. Makes it real easy if you have your own parts book. The Tx combine is one fantastic model combine and a good choice for any would be combine purchaser. After all they were the predesecor to the CX and CR combines of today and their proven technologies make the CR and CX what they are today. I know a dealer that has a real one of a kind 1998 TX 68 ready to be shipped to you today!!!

riceman

Thats good to know. I saw a few while in Canada at a dealer in either lethbridge or Medicine Hat, Alberta. I don't remember which town. It looked ot be an impressive combine. A few of the guys I worked with were from England and knew all about the TX. How would it compare to a 9600 DeereIJ

john

would eat a 9600jd for lunch and save way more grain doing it. Wish we would have bought 1 instead we bought a 8680mf that has now been traded on a 2388 what a machine just fuel up and go and go and go.

Cal

Why would you ever want one,so many nicer colors out there.Good machine but you need to own 2 to keep 1 running....eh Tim

riceman

Thats what I thought but a 9600 is the only walker machine I've been around in recent history. About the 8680, it looks like that belt under the walkers would be a nightmare. 2388 is a good machine, but here in rice country they don't last real long. Rice will just wear it out. But it does that to every color machine.

john

it was a problem we put 1 or 2 in every year they claim they solved the problem with the last 1 but didnt keep long enough to find out

Pami tested the Tx combine against the green ones back in 1993. A Tx 36 with a 240HP Ford engine doubled the output of a 9500 in Wheat and Barley at 1% and 1.5% loss. This same Tx36 did 535 bu. more wheat and barley than a 9600 at 1% and 1.5% loss respectively. In 1994 New Holland introduced the TX66 and TX68 to the North American market with 270HP and 300HP in these models.

M

I seen a couple of TX 66 going a few of years ago at a NH demo day in a lighter barley field. It did a horrible job. A couple of weeks later the field looked a bunch of 1 mile long putting greens. I wouldn't get rid of my 9600 for one of those too quickly.