Combines 7300JD or 850 Claas

FX_30

FX 45 we have two 22 feet long carts that we pull with our 8870 and 8770. Never used a dump wagon,I think they are to slow and hard to pull in the mud. I also have a guy that has 2 10 wheeler trucks that runs with us and we have 4 silage wagons we use for some agbags and a few silos.What kind of trailer did you buy ,pintle hitch or fifth wheelIJ Ive been wanting to do the same thing but money always runs out before I get it done. Maybe this year I got a fairly good sized jod outside of Halifax Pa. I did drive ther already but to do that 10 times a season is going to get old. THat was one nice thing about NH they had the fastest road speed until the 850 speedstar came out.JD is still only letting theres go about 18 or so way to slow for me to drive any distance. Sometimes we go for a 3 hr road trip. How many hrs do you run in a yearIJ We were a litte off this year but usually get about 500 cutterhead.

9880sts

Hello FX30 you can get the Deere to 27mph or 40 km_h. you will get some info in the next couple days.

FX_30

Hello 9880sts Are u in Europe somewere because here in US the dealer told me they cannot go that fast and there is no way to change it. I guess it might be classified info so you can e-mail me how to do it.Do you also do custom silage cutting what machine do you run. Thank you

fx45

FX30 We have a fifth wheel trailer we bought it a year ago,and same thing here, money has us on hold.Hope to get it done this winter.Most places we try to run direct into trucks.When it's muddy we use 2 dump wagons pulled along side and trucks.For the most part tractors and wagons would not work because there is alot of road running,2,3 or 4 miles is nothing from feild to farm.The farthest we had to go this year was 4 hours 45 min.at 22 MPH, that was a long haul!Right now were at approx 500 engine hours.We still have one more job when the ground freezes or spring gets here, which ever comes first.

R72

Hello FX30. I run a class 900 and just love it. There has been three FX 30 and a 58 traded in on class this past year in my area. I put on about 650 to 700 cutter hours in a year. This is my first year with the 900, I went from a JD 6950 to this. I would not go back to a deer after this chopper. Colin

FX_30

R72 what kind of problems were they having with the 30sIJ Im just curious I'm getting told that no one else is having any trouble. Getting tired of your the only one with that problem.

R72

Hello two of the guys were having heating troubles as well as ripping out the kp drive. The other one was having power problems and cuter head problem. They have all went over to class and are very happy. One guy that I now real well tried a JD 7500, and he will not go to a JD. He was telling me that his old FX could do more then the 7500. That and he did not like the fact that the dealer had to follow him around the feild to keep it going. Colin