Combines FX30 post for you

fx45

Was wondering what lOC gear you run the 45 in earcornIJ we are haveing trouble geting a good clean sample,lots of trash. would it just be the variety of corn we were inIJ Sounds like you do not run sceens ,just prossersIJ We tried the KP at first but got alot of leaves. So we put sceen in and you can't see them any more.

FX_30

FX 45 what size screen do you useIJ I used a screen for a year or two, what a pain and slow in wet corn but it did make nice feed. I would like to try earcorn with my 30 it should do a nice job with belt drive processor and the hyd drive feedrolls. I would have a 1x6 slotted screen for sale if you would be interested in it.

fx45

We tryied to get a 1-1_4 round and after 3wks of being on back order we got a 1-3_4"-3" sloted.We were afraid the holes would be to big so we split them in half with a piece of 1" flat stock and welded into place. I wish now we would of tried it first,but the job was very small and farmer wanted no leaves.I did not want to get there and find out the holes were to big.After seeing the power it took,I wish we tried it first.What do you want for it(screen)IJ