Combines Wheat harvesting in the Ukraine

Cutter

It might be an impressive sight, however I would bet, given the state of its economy, that its rural crop producing regions are much like the wild west of the States: little to no income_money, only a select few are privelidged enough to own anything and lawless.

C_Bine

Bighead-are u from the USAIJ I would guess not as the comment about the "wild west of the US" is way wrong

Cutter

Ever been thereIJ It sucks! Big time! Bad food, bad water, bad booze, no laundry, no real law enforcement, no reason for a civilized person to go. No reason to "rough it" for survival's sake if you don't have to!

C_Bine

Cutter are you talking about the Ukraine or the Midwest of the USAIJ I am from Western Kansas....so I would hope your not saying this part of the US is lawless and lacks technology.

Cutter

I was comparing the Ukraine to the old US wild west (circa 1800's). However, I have been to and know of a few places in the US that still have a ways to go to catch up:^)

C_Bine

Guess I would have to agree somewhat as I still see a NH machine in a field once in a while. What are theys guys thinkingIJIJ like you said they just dont realize what the rest of the world has.

birdhunter

c-bine, Are you really that naive that you don't know that he was talking about the old wild-westIJIJIJIJ You must really be living in that imaginary world huhIJ