Combines TR 99 PriceIJIJIJ

CORNKING

Price of TR 99 150,000.00 a joke if you will pay that how about some swamp land to go with it. More liken 100,000.00. For all the people that think this is a cool site now after it has been sensored pull your head out of your as-. Nobody will post any more on hardly none of the pages. It appears every one has left or are just p---ed off. He destroyed it!!!!!!!!

Big_Truck

Big Al, Agree with you 100%, Put a post up last night on Cat board about my posts being deleted when it was a thread about combine head size and the fact that the Cat board needs more posts and when I check back this morning the post is gone!!!!!

Boss_Man

Totally agree with you. This site no longer serves as a usefull tool to me. Anyway, I think 150,000 sounds about right for a new TR99. They are a great machine.

ndh

I have found this site very useful. It has been a great tool for me in helping customers with our products, making sales leads, helping people find new and used equipment of mine, and overall learning what people think of different machines in the harvesting industry. I think the so called censorship has come from people not being civil on here. This site is meant to be a tool, not a soap box. This site will remain on my bookmarks until, for whatever reason, it no longer exsists. I dont think claims of "censorship" should scare away new people, I think useless, unproductive, meaningless chatter will.