Combines CR overheating

NHD

Matt, I suggest that youcontact Joe at NH Harvest Support if you have'nt already done so. He is he most knowledgable person in the field that I know of. I assume you are in NC Ok. They Harvest support team is somewhere north of Garden City Ks., but they usually can help over the phone. The phone is 717-371-8222. I think if your cooling system is overheating the computors would cut back your power. Also you need to see what your hydraulic oil temp is becuase that would cause cooling system overheating too. Harvest support should be able to walk you thru the symptoms to find the cause.The info monitor is a very good dyanostic tool for that combine. Good luck!!!

JHEnt

NHDon is right, when the coolant temp gets too high the controller starts cutting back fuel rate. If I remember right it will cut it back down to about 50% of rated torque. I can't really help you on the engine though. It seems on the IVECO that there is a lag between when NH has troubles and when IVECO tells them something. You would think they could get faster results since both companies are part of Fiat but it doesn't seem to be that way from what I've heard. I can say from my own experience that the new software for the Genesis engine on the CR940 seems to have stopped any troubles on those.