Combines My NH Dealer

Nemotr

Thats good to hear. Will he read thisIJ If somebody else would send this to him maybe he wouldn't think you were trying to butter him up. I've got 3 that I could deal with. 2 are very good with parts and 1 just doesn't get it. Before I make the 60 mi. trip I want to know he stocks the part. If they are busy at the parts counter he will "return" my call. USUAllY the same day!!! And USUAllY I've found the parts at one of the other 2 BUT I had a connection coming right by him within 2 hours.

Rockpicker

Good for you and your dealer. 2 nearest NH dealers closed down and now the nearest NH dealer that will sell combines is over 200 miles from us. What will that do for market shareIJ

Ilnewholland

That is sad news. You can buy the best combine there is, but with no dealer to service it that is not good. I hope you get a good NH dealer in your area soon. I guess I am lucky here as I have 5 NH dealers in 50 miles of me. My local one has been selling a lot of new CR's this past year. He has taken in trade a few CIH combines and some JD's. looks like here market share is upIJ