Combines CR 960 on a farmers sale today

shucks

NHDon,I was there and looked at it last week,it was a 940 instead of a 960.The hours were wrong in the sale bill because the auction company got their info before the fall harvest.Actual hours were 913 eng and 647 sep.Didn`t make the sale but would like to know what it brought.Nice looking combine.I don`t have a clue what it would sell for!

Ilnewholland

I went to the sale today. Almost froze my n%*! off. CR940 sold for $102,500.00 30' flex head I think got $11,000.00 6 row 30" cornhead got around $12,000.00 I think. All three went to different people. I think they all got a good deal.

NHD

Thanks for the info about the combine. That's a dirty deal to advertise the hrs incorrectly. I think the price was a little low. I know of a CR 940 serial n100300 that is for sale for about $105000. It has about the same hours but it doesn't have RWA. The 2 heads were a bargain too. It looks like we may be able to afford a used one of these years.

Ilnewholland

I guess it depends on what end of the checkbook you are onIJ I would say it was somewhat under priced. I didn't like the 30.5 tires on it. The flex head had 1.5" cut. Six row cornhead is a little small nowdays for a combine that size. Buying the combine without dealer low rate finace has to make the combine cash price cheaperIJ

Ilnewholland

One thing I have to say about the combine is that it was seeming to ware good for 900 hours. Those are about the same hours I have on my TR99 and I think mine shows a little more wareIJ I guess for the price they want for a new one they should ware goodIJ