Combines New lexions

make0905

I have only heard that they will get a 490 for the agritechnica but only with more power! Do you have an STSIJ Grettings from Austria Marcus

dutch_dust

Can we expect major changes in the lexion-series for next season IJ Have sombody spotted pre-production machines or prototypes somewhere IJ

9880sts

i thougt they come out with a single rotor becouse of the empty wight of a 470 and the 480. some body out there who knows something about the new claas choppers.

9880sts

i just heard they stoped selling them to some major customers becouse of the new lexion or what ever they call them.

9880sts

there is not much going on i just have seen a facelifted lexion nothing else.

make0905

the emty weight of the 480 is the same as the STS 9880 - 16200kg without headder - and with 4weel drive!

CMB

customer demand more HP at least in europ that's why they put more hp on the lex 500 i personly think the 480 had enough hp already laser pilot on both side is one change i like if you buy laser pilot that's it bigger grain hopper as well new look - new header so called vario header not sure if they are available in north america some changes to the concave and a few other thinks i dont remember right now

John_W

Here is a link to the Claas UK site which has some general info on the new 500 series lexions.

dakota

I agree, I don't need any more power while I am fighting grain loss, unthreshed heads, cracked kernels and dirty samples, How did your 480Rs run this yearIJ

Big_Truck

It should be ClAAS is coming with the new lexion range and not CAT, apart from the engines to keep the North American customers happy. The Mercedes straight six engine should have been used as it has far superior torque and fuel useage compared to CAT.