Combines looking to buy lexion

9880sts

hey dakota are those lexions so cheap now that they think about to ship em back to europeIJ i was looking at 6 machines in NM an TX and iwas thinking about to sell them to russia there is no markrt in the us for used machines from lexion. 5 machines were i was looking at they were sitting in the dealers yard allready for 2 or more years and they were looking nice and in areally good shape. i had a friend with me and he deals with people from easteurope and he is going to ship 3 of them to germany and bring em to russia isnt that cracyIJ if claas wanna stay in that market they have to react or go together with agco to save as much money as they can. dakota you made the experance with the lexion and the cracy thing about claas in europe is that they will sell so many tractors now becouse of the couler. would any other manufacturer paint a machine in a diffrent couler the farmers would say they try to screw us.

9880sts

there are so many around you shouldt spend to much time on the internet there are all over the country.

claasuk

No need, we have run one for two seasons.Put 5,500 tonnes a yr through her in less than a month each time, so more than pleased. The fault you guys must have is that slimy yellow paint, ours is Claas green!

dakota

It wouldn't bother the Russians too much. They are very used to have two machines to keep one running and performance hasn't been an issue too much either. As far as colors goes, that's the plus with Deere. It is still Deere and only Deere.

Pacemaker

that has to be the must stupid thing I have every read, I worked on a russian farm for 11 years they used all Claas on that farm and Claas make up 95% of all the combines used in russia Ralf yet again get your facts right before posting rubbish on this site thank YOU