Combines lexion Engine Air Cleaner

land_Surfer

Consult your lexion dealer for the latest updates to this area. The new 43 cubic meter is the last filtration system you will ever need. I run a 485R over 5000 acres, half of which is soybeans, which are often times rank and very dusty. We can run the entire season without the alarm sounding and opening the canister to clean.

justapurrin

i have put on a cyclone air cleaner with a dust ejector on a 480 and like landsurfer we can run the machine all harvest with minimal down time to clean the air cleaner however putting one on the 460 and smaller isn't quite as effective as the engine in those machines does not suck as hard thus not spinning the cleaner fast enough to eject all the dust like the 480

FarmBuddy

Yep, we retro-fitted one of the new V-hutch air intake systems on a Machinerylink combine brokered from a Wisconsin farmer. We never had to clean the filter again in KS wheat harvest and I don't think HandK farms in WI had to clean it all fall according to Nick A. It's a simple system, draws ambient air (higher pressure and cooler than out of the rotary screen box like X, Y and Z. All said and done, those Claas _ Germans do kind of know something about combines too. Probably the only thing that would be better would be the dual overhead rotary screens like the XBR2 Bi-Rotor had. Some day we'll get to see for sure, for some W, X, Y , Z company. AGV

Peter

land Surfer can you tell me more about these 43 cubic meter systems.Is there a web site I can look at.I live in New Zealand and haven't heard of this system and our dealer can't help us ether.How is this system fittedIJ I would be happy to import one if the price is right and it works as well as you say.Any help would be great. Thanks.