Combines 480 sold on ebay 31k with 1230 head

Farm_Kid2

It would be interesting to have a cat dealer check on the SN's to see the history. I can't think that this was a legit deal. I emailed the winner and asked if it was legit....I'll let you know if I hear back. Mike

farmboy

I would pretty much guarantee that it was a scam. I about got into a deal like that with a fourwheeler. They were selling a brand new Polaris Sportsman 700 twin for $3000, from Germany with SandH all paid for. looked into it further and it would cost almost $4,000 to ship it from there and they wanted the money sent Western Union and then they would send the fourwheeler. luckily I didn't follow through with any of it. There have been a lot of scams like that on ebay lately. If it's too good to be true, it probably is.

JM

I would like to hear if it was a real deal, thanks. Yeah it seemed way too cheap, no response from seller and worldwide shippingIJ

Farm_Kid2

Yes, it was a scam. This is what the winner said: "The auction has been judged null and void, but I am an active ebayer as you can see by the numbers behind my username and my account is suspended , records inaccessible, and all activity suspended without starting over with all new username,and, password plus time lost in searching and placing items in the watching list. Also you cannot talk to these people just bash keys like the old telegraph system (Dark ages) thru a jammed up chat system. All over something I had nothing to to do wirh and was totally out of my control. Not happy"

JM

Man, poor guy. Ebay should try to verify these things before allowing crooks to sell, and then they jam up the buyer's account too along with his reputation as an honest ebayer. There were just too many suspicious issues, but I sure would have loved that combine!