Combines Puppets

Buckshot

There is a big difference between "controversial" and "stupid." On thing that is "stupid" and "infantile" (at least spell it correctly you idiot) for a person to do is posting something that only a jerk would even think of, then not even having the balls to explain himself. What was your magnificent subject matter really aboutIJ What point were you trying to makeIJ What astounding and insightful observation were you makingIJ How did you stop jerking off long enough to type itIJ Answer the questions. If you have the nerve. I don't mind the "grammer." It will likely give us a few laughs.

Farkle

How can you call your own people worthlessIJ How can you say Canada is not equal to the USIJ What kind of measurement are you using hereIJ Stand up and speak out. The only worthless thing here are your comments although they do provide some entertainment and insight into someone that has no clues.I can only hope you can one day meet some of these so called " worthless " people you talk of. Their views and values I am sure worth their weight in gold.