Combines My apologies

catman

About time you apologize you sorry piece of.... well I can't type it on here or Gordan might get mad, but anyways after I read your post about Canada and Germany I couldn't sleep. I have tried getting Marvin to delete you and block you. Quite frankly I have become suicidal. I can no longer live in a world where everyone can not have the same opinions on combines. And since Marvin will not do anything I have contacted the United States Department of Internet Safety and reported you. Also I'm in the works of contacting the Department of Homeland Security become the ways in which you talk about other countries and the other throw of government, I'm convinced your a terrorist.

combinepro

Catman you and your other idiot buddys need to get a life. Catmandont is just trying to bring some excitement to this room and your to busy tattling to Gordon. good day

Catmand

Please excuse my bi-polar and schizophrenic tendancies; - I'm dealing with immense inner-conflict since CAT and Deere combines both possess yellow paint!