Combines Message from host

olefarmer

Dear Mr. Gorden, something needs to be done about all the agruing in this site. It makes me angry when people accuse an 85 year old man who has been through a great loss of being someone hes not. All I wanted was to get information about my new combine, and with the exception of landsurfer I have got nothing but grief. Nutcrusher I felt was very rude to me and I imagine to all elderly folk. 560 on the other hand although good with his intensions is completly wrong about me, though I have to agree we need to rid this site of the hogwash that has appeared. Thanks and I look forward to chatting about my 485.

farmert

boot the pigman again he's trouble and I think he's using alot of different names on here again.

OntMX285

Not too sure what problems you are having_being reported but why not only allow registered members to post IJ By this I mean have the server set up to only allow email addresses from dedicated internet providers..nothing from @yahoo.com or @hotmail.com etc...many people can go and use multiple names with free email_website servers and create havoc in public forums. This way, you as the host will have everyone registered under 1 email address and if there are complaints you can simply ban them from posting. That way they can still view the site, but cannot contribute.

Ed_Boysun

I don't know who M. Gorden is, but I'd bet a bundle that it isn't Marv. Sooner or later, the big Sled dog is gonna show up here, and you'll see all the little "porch puppies" run for their mommies. It also appears that many of the kiddies trying to ruin this site don't realize that there is no anonymity on the internet. Marv is able to check the IP address of everyone who posts here and from that number, he can see just who is using multiple names to post and in essence, talk to himself. I am also pretty sure that the site software being used for this board allows the Sled Dog to ban certain IP addresses from posting. I'd stay tuned for further developments. Ed in Montana

Big_Truck

I sure do hope he shows up soon,I'm fed up reading complete crap coming from the multiple names of the "swine-shagger" and possibly some of his nerdy friends!!!