Combines ole farmer

olefarmer

I will not do such a thing to such a great machine. Its supposed to be here any day now and I will just have to figure something out. I don't know why you have to be so negative. With the passing of my wife this site has kept me company. I have monitored this site heavily within the last year, and it had brought me lots of enjoyment. During that time I was lucky enough to talk to a guy you remember as pigmanjim. I started talking to him because I wanted someone who had no brand preference and had ran them all. He and I had multiple phone conversations about my new combine, cats poor resale, poor service, and slow and lacking parts availibilty. James is very intillegent and funny, but after talking to my cat dealer they convinced me otherwise I purchased this 485. I understand some disagreed with his ideas, but he has been nothing but helpful since I bought this one. I just want everyone to realize that lifes to short to agrue combines, and I dont want you guys to go through what I have been just to realize that. When I was younger I was just like some of you, but it hasnt gotten me anywhere, but being 85 and lonely. Sorry guys for the long post but please listen to your elder.