Combines My beauty is here

shucks

Congratulations!!Sounds like your combine has found a good home.

catman

Why dont you keep your negativity in the case room. let the new proud owner enjoy this moment while he still can.

bigmac

Posted by catman on July 06, 2004 at 21:35:25: In Reply to: Re: Re: My beauty is here posted by bigmac on July 06, 2004 at 21:15:30: Why dont you keep your negativity in the case room. let the new proud owner enjoy this moment while he still can. Because I am a prick. Who thinks old grandad is a hoaxster. Unlike the rest of you sheep.

cat_man

"i also have a header problem. i just bought a new 42' honeybee, but don't wanna spend the money on a different combine, so i am gonna run it on my 105 john deere. that deere burns less gas anyways. i also bought a new peterbuilt 379X with a 600 horse cat in it, but i don't want to spend money on a trailer, so will it handle my 200 bushel hopper wagonIJIJ don't make fun of me, i am 101 years old. just want opinions from my friends" anybody else sick of this kind of crapIJIJIJ

olefarmer

Once again another jealous person. Now that I recieved my settlement I could purchase any head I wish. And I just want to be able to fit it in my shed, and be able to get down these awfull dirt roads without ripping it off through the trees on the roadsides. Sorry that I have annoyed you cat man.

greeneater

don't mind him he is jealous too. i was just curious, what options did you get, and how much extra did they cost. did you get imo or cebis. printer or notIJ do those 485's come with rwd standard or did you pay for that option. i have been looking real close since i witnessed a quick demo, and look like a nice machine. thanks

olefarmer

For those of you who were wondering. I dont know what the options cost, because my quote just contained the total price. I will try to find out if anyone wants. I got cebis because the salesman said it would help the resale if I ever decided to sell, but after taking it around the pasture I never will as long as I live. Also I got the electric seive adjustment, and I got rwd and tracks. I didnt know about the tracks, but with my vision getting poorer its hard to see the mudholes and it gets expensive and lots of loss of time to get pulled out. I will let you know more about what I think of the machine when I get to try it out, but they seem like a really nice machine. Feel free to ask more questions if you wish.

ripped

How did you make out looking for that Canadian BeaverIJIJIJ If you cut close to any major town they are usually a dime a dozen!! You make me laugh, might want to try stand up comedy!!!

cat_man

gee, i wonder if he is a hoax. it took him about 5 days to respond to actual questions, when he was responding to insults in about 1 hour. "