Combines My beauty is here

bigmac

He is entertaining. Glorious catmam and you are no fun what so ever.Whats your storyIJWe would love to here it.

bigmac

He is entertaining. Glorious catmam and you are no fun what so ever.Whats your storyIJWe would love to here it.

olefarmer

Catman, believe it or not I do have to do field work to get a crop to harvest. I am sorry I can't sit next to the computer to answer questions and reply to insults.

catman

I would just like to bring to everyones attension that I am the orginal catman not to be confused with cat man. The only differences between the copy cat and I are for one hes an @ss hole that is just here to stir trouble, and second he is cat man not catman like me. Sorry guys just had to blow a little steam. Its just that if people that post here would give enough courtesy, and not copy others names. For example this time, the difference in names probaly wasnt noticed by most and now both catmans are considered an @ss hole for picking on some old man.

cat_man

couple things for you buddy,, i just registered here in early feb, and hadn't seen the "catman" name before, so i used it. now that you mention it, i looked back and saw that you have a total of 1 post between 10-12-03 and 2-16-04, so i guess that was an honest mistake. and i have tried to change my name, but the computer won't let me. as far as my comments to the "old man", i think that is the first negative comments that i have posted, otherwise honest questions, mainly for tobaboy, because we got our first lexion this year, and it sounds like he has some similar climate conditions. i just thought (and still believe) that it is b.s. how he bought a 485r, and wants to put a 20' head on it. it sounds like the work of pigman speaking. If i am wrong, I DEEPlY APOlOGIZE, and good luck to him. B.T.W. i like the way you spell attention!! good day to you

bigmac

You would think a man of your high intellect, that can so easily master the spelling of attention could figure out how to get a new screen name.

greeneater

thanks for the help. i think i am going to take a closer look at these machines. i don't from what i hear, i don't think i would need a machine as big as the 480.

cat_man

you got me there. i shouldn't have insulted your spelling, you just got me fired up. the point is that i thought the old man was a hoax. but it doesn't really matter i guess, cause i spoke my bit. it is very interesting though, because now i know that there is a 3rd cat man (2 "cat man" and you) and if you don't beleive me, just ask the "cat man" with the unloading auger question on the 480, (that you insulted) because it wasn't me who posted it. i have a 485. so i guess i will look for a new username, cause it is too confusing, and may cause you to insult some poor bystander, although you may jump on him for stealing your name too.

cat_man

you got me there. i shouldn't have insulted your spelling, you just got me fired up. the point is that i thought the old man was a hoax. but it doesn't really matter i guess, cause i spoke my bit. it is very interesting though, because now i know that there is a 3rd cat man (2 "cat man" and you) and if you don't beleive me, just ask the "cat man" with the unloading auger question on the 480, (that you insulted) because it wasn't me who posted it. i have a 485. so i guess i will look for a new username, cause it is too confusing, and may cause you to insult some poor bystander, although you may jump on him for stealing your name too.