Combines large crewsIJ

bigmac

I could use some harvest help from sept 20 thru november, all corn. John deere combine.9860.

brit_binder

That sounds good to me. please contact me at my email address.. i would like more details and suspect u would too......

Big_Truck

I take it by your post name your from the UKIJ If your thinking of going to the USA for a spot of harvesting don't even think about going until you have a temp work harvest visa in your passport called a H2A.You will just be put on the first plane home by INS otherwise.You can get a 3 month vacation visa alot easier but if your caught working its bye-bye uncle sam for life as you won't be allowed back again!!! Much better to go through an agri employment agent based in the states who will take care of all the paperwork for around 150 or so. I did the harvest in the states in 2002 and my mates are over there at this time some on their 3rd harvest so I know a bit of what it takes legally!!!

brit_binder

I've read alot about this h2a. i thought it wouldn't be easy to get.......had the same trouble when i went to New Zealand. boss asured me he would sort me out a visa when i got there because it was short notice but did nothing when i arrived so i went to someone who would. would appreciate some info on agencies cause i cant find alot on the net....