Combines husker days 590 imfo

Robert

Saw a 580R on it's way to the Omaha plant. It didn't have any stickers but the truckdriver showed me the load ticket. He had picked it up in Georgia. He said that there was 2 getting picked up and 4 were being loaded onto trains. He said there was still 3-4 at the docks when he left. At first glance it looks like they have changed all the important features that needed revision: larger clean grain elevating system, different shoe drive, faster unloading system, better shields, etc.

CAT_ilac

They are going to unveil the 590R at the Farm Progression Show or whatever it is in Nebraska. Then they will show it off again at the Husker Harvest the 14, 15th, and 16th. I talked to a fellow yesterday that said its running right now in 220 bushel corn with the 16 row header at 4.5 mph. It is actually pouring more corn into the 360 bushel grain tank faster than the 3.3 second unloading auger can take it away. I've seen it. Its a beast. They are keeping it low profile until they unveil it to the public.

j

Sorry, using your figures of 220 bpa and 4.5 mph most people would calculate 1.33 bushels per second coming IN to the hopper, a far cry from the 3.3 bu _ sec it is supposed to unload. Hank