Combines YOU HAVE T SEEN ANYTHING YET

willymakeit

You say experience can you tell us a story. How many acres per hour, how fast, how clean, how good was the corn, any info you can tell. I am sure that the lexion gurus will not care if you brag on the machine.

farmert

I seen it myself today it's a bad mother. best sample and nothing out the back in 30+ percent corn making 180 bpa jeff was running as fast as any of the others with 12 or 8 row heads. He told me they had it down in kentucky testing her out and shelled 5100 bph + with it. I wasn't aware of any going to be around this year but enjoy your 585

catlover

WEll you ask about it and I'll tell it like it is, the 590 was on our farm in Kentucy and we cut corn that tested 28%to33%mosture and 232bu.ac. average on 110ac. It was on all no-till hill ground and it never like of power and we had two 1050bu.Knize carts and we averaged form 4300bu to 5500bu and hour. P.S. (BEEN THERE AND DONE IT) YOU NEED All THE SEMI TRUCKS YOU CAN GET.

willymakeit

I never knew that Kentucky had that kind of yeilds. I wished I could have seen it running. Was there a croudIJ How populated is KY with Cat machines. How is the supportIJ your buddy Buttcut

catlover

Well there are that kind of yeilds where we farm we have harvested about 450 ac. of corn and it has yeild 185 to 240 bu.ac. I hope the rest 2200ac. is all that good if it would we well have a record yeild for our county.Well you asked how populated is KY. in lexion combines we have two 475R and 585R on the way there is about 10 cat combines in a 45 mile radius.Our support is the best you can get when it comes down to our mechanic's ,on the other hand our part's department could be better I think and that reason is you can't talk to your local part dept. you get a answering service and it takes form 15 to 30 min. to get a answer and that *UCKS

kp

I phoned in for a cylinder belt, took the partsman an hour to figure out what i was talking about, or so i thought. 2 days later i go to the bus depot to pick it up only to find a belt which doesn't even come close to a cyliner belt. I agree that the service is secnond to none, but they need partsmen which deal soley ag.