Combines Whats up woith agcoIJ

mo_farm

There were Agco tractors and combines at the Agco display but I was surprised that there were no Challenger models there. I think the Cat display was just for the lexion combines, in fact the flag on the display only said lexion.

land_Surfer

There wan't a Cat exhibit, and why would Claas be upset at Challenger not being thereIJ The Challenger combine is obviously more of a distraction verses an attraction, not only to the lexion, but more importantly to the Massey and Gleaner branded combines and their AGCO dealers who represent them. Only a Claas exhibit with Claas branded hay and forage on one_third and Cat branded lexion combines on the other two_thirds, and what a display it was, probably the best equipment display at the farm progress show this year. There were displays allowing you to walk above the combines and peer down into their grain tanks and there were displays with combines and forage harvesters elevated so that you could view the under carriage and track suspension on the combines, as well as take a closer look at the lower units of the headers, etc. Overall, a very informative and well layed out display.

JacobB

I hope that agco quits buying all these small companies out... the more companies the less money will probably get put on each division... I don't think that they need 3 different types of available combines... just my opinion jacob

nascarfarmer

Where was this show atIJ I will be at the husker harvest days next week and i hope they have the challenger line there. We just bought an MT 865, and we lOVE it, it is a real haas.